פקודי ה' ישרים משמחי לב– The study and observance of Torah has the ability to enlighten, inspire, uplift and transform us. In MMY, we have created a unique all-encompassing environment that allows our talmidot to develop themselves intellectually, emotionally and spiritually and begin to achieve their full potential.
There are four main elements to our approach:
Torah on a very high level
- We believe that Torah study for women must be conducted seriously, intellectually & analytically.
- Choices and flexibility allow you to build your perfect schedule.
Develop your hashkafa
- We teach our students not only how to learn, but also how to think.
- We are deeply committed to the idea that no one form of religious expression is right for everyone.
- At MMY, we believe that the purpose of all learning must be to inspire & develop genuine religious growth.
- We observe many Chagim and special events together as a group.
- Several aspects of our weekly schedule help create the atmosphere.
The Israel Experience
- At MMY, we firmly believe that both Eretz Yisrael (the land of Israel) and Medinat Yisrael (the modern State of Israel) must be central in the life of every Jew.